Sunday, March 27, 2011

Please Pray for Me!


I have an appointment Wednesday with my bone marrow doctor and I just want to ask everyone to please pray that she will tell me that everything has been cleared with my insurance and that we can move forward with doing the transplant. I also have documentation from my insurance stating their approval for payment of my getting a transplant. So please, also pray that the documentation that I provide will put everything over the top and make things go by smoothly.

I look forward to finding out what God's plan is for this whole process. Please add to your prayers that God uses this transplant to cure me of my disease, which is the point of this whole process. Thank You Very Much!


Until then--the transplant~>To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment