Wednesday, November 17, 2010

In Your Prayers

Written on Wednesday, March 17, 2010 at 7:40am



As many of you all know from reading my blogs, I have been very very sick. My health doesn't seem to be getting any better. In fact, in many ways I have gotten worse. Now, I couldn't sleep tonight and can't believe that I am still up but I am writing to ask you all to keep me in your prayers and to specifically pray for my health. My health has gotten to the point where at my doctors appointment yesterday he talked to me about doing a bone marrow transplant. Now, for those of you who do not know or are unaware of what a bone marrow transplant entails~it is a very serious surgery. I would have to find a bone marrow donor willing to undergo surgery to give me some of their bone marrow (prayerfully one of my brother's or parents). I'd also have to pray that my body does not reject the bone marrow along with other side effects.

I have exhausted every option. So all that I am left with is to trust God and pray for the best. Please pray for me and for whatever transpires with my medical team that they do their best in consulting with me and in any decisions they make. And if I do decide to do this, please pray that I come out of it healthier than I am now.


Thank You So Much!


Love,
~Day


No comments:

Post a Comment