Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Laying Here!

Here I am up once again in the middle of the night unable to fall asleep. The hours just roll by like the wind. Wasn't it just 8pm 10 minutes ago?!? No, it's almost 1:30am going on 5:30am which is when I finally fell asleep last night!

This is what happens when the pain just won't go away. I'm left the only one up in the middle of the night trying to figure out ways to make the time go by quicker. Will it be watching t.v., listening to music, reading, or roaming the worldwide web?!? Whatever I decide depending on the night never really makes the time go by as quickly as I'd like because there's that constant nagging reminder of why I'm up in the first place and that's The Pain!

If you can relate to my midnight dilemma, know that you're not alone!


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment